Click To Go Back
To The Main www.GlenStephens.com
Welcome! You are visitor to www.GlenStephens.com
Please click logo above to KEEP this as the *Number One* Voted Stamp Website!
Every credit card shown is accepted WITHOUT fee. Earn Frequent Flier points
while buying at bargain prices! ALL prices are in weak Ozzie Dollars.
I charge NO nasty, nasty "Buyer's Commission" on stamps
like nearly every "Auction" does.
All major credit cards accepted at NO fee or surcharge to you -
I very happily ship WORLDWIDE.
Buy in WEAK Ozzie Dollars!
Full time stamp dealer for 25 years - deal with complete confidence - I am one of the best known stamp dealers in the English speaking world! I always have a pile of other interesting stamp lots up on my website, from all over the world at similar low wholesale prices. My website is the most visited stamp dealer website in the Southern Hemisphere - and have had for many years. I have well over 300 DIFFERENT pages on the site.
EVERY price is in weak Ozzie dollars. There are no EXTRAS or taxes to add to any price. And no 'Buyer Commission or other such nonsense that every Auction house gouges you 15-20% for these days. "What you see is what you pay."
I am a Life Member of ASDA (New York). Also member PTS (London) ANDA (Australia) APS (USA) etc. These are the best known and most highly respected stamp dealer bodies.
Re PAYMENT ... I will accept virtually ANYTHING you want to offer!1. All major CREDIT CARDS are cheerfully accepted. Yes you can use REAL Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bankcard and Diners Club cards are accepted at NO fee WHATEVER to you. If your invoice is $A100 and Registered and Insured Air Post overseas is $A20 for small lots - I charge $A120 to your credit card. No tricks, no traps, no hidden extras, no surcharges or fees. You know EXACTLY where you stand. Unlike some methods like PayPal which can often incur you (and I!) hefty fees in real life. Earn frequent flyer miles whilst buying nice material from me! There is NO surcharge from me for using a credit card; in fact, I FAR prefer clients to use credit cards direct with me as it makes all transactions quick and convenient and transparent for both parties involved. You need to be the owner of the Card to order off me - if you are NOT (using a partner's card etc) you absolutely need to make that clear to me up front. In that event, or in the case of new clients with no references, I reserve the right to ask for comprehensive ID. I will, at my discretion, need you to fax both sides of the card to me, along with copy of your photo ID and copy of a recent card statement. Sadly this high level of ID proof is now required to comply with bank security rules for orders over the internet, due to ever increasing fraud. All orders paid via credit card must be insured for full value for similar reasons. You can use this website link to pay me quickly and easily for lots via your credit card - www.glenstephens.com/order.html
2. PayPal ..... I do not really fully understand how it works, or exactly what it costs us, (but I am told on small value purchases the % rate is quite horrific) but yes I do accept it if you absolutely MUST use it! Use my PayPal email address - firstname.lastname@example.org to remit. HOWEVER, if you use PayPal to pay me, the fees to me are terrifying as PayPal slug me not only the 3.75% plus the flat fee, and use outrageously bad exchange rates (they slug 2.5% for that!) and add another 1% so as I am a "Foreign" customer. I just got whacked by PayPal over $US10 fees on a $US250 sale. You MUST pay me in $A funds via PayPal, as that is the currency I am selling in. So I will add a flat 3% fee for using PayPal to partly cover these many fees if you do not use option #1/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10! i.e. if you account is $A200 plus $10 shipping and insurance, you need to add a 3% fee to $A210 = $A216.30. By choosing to use PayPal you agree to this fee. I will ONLY accept PayPal if you are a PayPal "Verified" user .. i.e. the name and address I mail to, is the address PayPal has for you, and that you use for payment.3. Bank cheque in $Australian or Australia Post Money Order allows shipping the day I receive it - if I get around to it that is.
4. Bank transfer. About 70% of clients use this method now. My bank account detail is Westpac Banking Corporation, Northbridge NSW branch, Glen Stephens .... BSB = 032199 ... Account Number = 824096 You MUST be specific on web data about your name and Lot - i.e. 'J. Jones, 2/- Roo $300' - and not just 'Stamp - $300' or I'll have no idea who paid me! Transfer from anywhere on earth the EXACTsum (nett to me) in $A owed for lot(s) plus shipping, using EXACTLY the figure the world's largest and most respected currency site shows that minute's rate as - www.xe.com and we are good to go. Unless you are an established client, goods will be shipped no earlier than 3 days after transfer shows on my account, to ensure cleared funds were transferred
5. $A personal cheques are fine. Unless you are known to me these will be banked, and WHEN and only when, they are cleared, will I get around to mailing goods. My bank takes three WORKING days to clear cheques AFTER the day I bank them, which is usually once a week. My address to mail them to are Glen Stephens - PO Box 4007, Castlecrag. NSW. 2068. Australia. Like all banks here, Westpac charge horrific fees if I bank any cheque that 'bounces' for any reason. Last time I heard it was a $A30 fee. If this occurs it messes up my current account balance, and I also need to write to you, waste much time, and get high blood pressure, so I will also add another $A30 to cover that. The clear message is - please do NOT mail me cheques if there are not adequate funds in the account. Or you will be $A60 out of pocket.
6. Foreign (Non Australian) CASH or Traveller Cheques. ONLY if mailed in a totally secure fashion (at your risk) will I accept this. i.e Registered or Insured mail to me - PO Box 4007, Castlecrag. NSW. 2068. Australia. Currency banknotes only - NO coins accepted. $A currency cash is simple to deal with of course, and is accepted if mailed securely. If you want to mail me current banknotes of Euros, Sterling, $US, Laotian Kip, Cuban Pesos, or Mongolian Splats etc - go right ahead. HOWEVER - what I receive from my bank is what your account credit will be. Goods will NOT be mailed until after I have received and banked this form of payment. Banks screw us all on currency exchange - each and every day, and this fact of life is your problem if mailing me Cuban Pesos - i.e. NOT my problem, if they give me around half the newspaper exchange rate! $US, Sterling and Euros the bank does not play games with too much, (but of course they never pay for currency notes anything like the newspaper figures) but as for those Cuban Pesos ....7. Mint "postage". Mint full gum 1966 onwards Australia and AAT valid postage stamps (i.e. all Decimal currency issues) I can always use for sending out parcels etc. I accept them at 60% of FACE value if in usable condition. i.e. if you owe me $A60 for a lot I will accept $A100 face of full gum stamps in payment. Toned, or scrappy or messy or 'bitsy' junk I will allow only 50% face. ONLY if mailed in a totally secure fashion at your cost will I accept these. i.e Registered or Insured mail to me at PO Box 4007, Castlecrag. NSW. 2068. Australia. Overseas buyers and dealers seem to love using this system. You MUST attach a list or tape print out of the face value of stamps you send me, so I can quickly double check your counting and mathematical skills! And you MUST contact me first if overseas, so I can advise on correct wording for customs form etc. Failure for YOU to do so may mean I get charged 10% GST import tax on them, and much paperwork, and that shall be at your expense. Sorry, no gum unused Australian stamps are usually NEVER accepted as payment. However, I may consider them, at about 20% face value - please enquire on the current buying rate.
8. Foreign Cheques - Please note - I do not accept foreign (non Australian) cheques or money orders of ANY kind from ANY country as 'collection' fees are terrifying and take months to clear. Sorry.
9. Western Union money transfers are fine As LONG as I receive the NETT amount owed to me - i.e. any fees for using this method are to be paid in advance at YOUR end.10. Layaway or 'Lay-By'. No problem on purchases over $A300 as LONG as we agree on this in writing within 24 hours of sale ending. If you buy a lot that converts to $A400 and want me to debit your credit card $A100 a month for 4 months - no problem to me if this balances your books better than one large debit, or keeps you out of the divorce courts! There is no charge or surcharge whatever from me to use this system. Goods will be sent only after final debit or payment is made. Any default in completing this, and any and all previous payments are forfeited as I'll need to re-offer item. By requesting Layaway, you accept and agree to this condition. I often sell goods on commission and pay the vendor fast, so your defaulting costs me money.11. Send Me Your Duplicates - i.e. the "Trade-In" plan!: Popular option. EVERYONE has a ton of spare stamp stuff they do NOT need. And they can see stuff on my pages they would LOVE to have, but have no ready cash for it right now. Send it to me using this method in web link below and I'll work out a fair all-up price that will serve as a credit and we are done. If you see stamps you want at $500 on my list, if I value your "trade-ins" at $600 you stay $100 in credit. If I value them at $400, you only owe me $100. You can mail first, get the credit figure and THEN spend of course if you wish. I am Sydney's largest buyer and I buy EVERYTHING, from EVERY country. Pack up that box today! Avoid the Auctions and their 15-20% "Seller's Fees" - and the 6 month delay for your cheque. If you are a private collector and sell to me there in NO GST implications or costs whatever - with auction there most certainly is. A TON more detail is on this link re shipping and what i buy - please read it most carefully:
SECURITY NOTICE: I am a classic one-man business. We are ALL rightfully wary of all the Bank and Police warnings re rampant credit card fraud and illegal use etc. So please note - your card is secure in my hands. I have NO staff and NO assistants to possibly steal or sell or misuse card data. When you order from me I print out your order and process it and pack it myself. I keep NO data base of credit cards or address details whatever. I do NOT even create electronic invoices or receipts that may fall into the hands of a hacker. I just use the printed-out order form as your confirmation, that I mail back to you with your order. Old fashioned - YES, but in this day and age your card is not on ANY data base whatever that may fall into unfriendly hands. Nothing is 100% secure in this world of course, but be assured in 25 years of stamp dealing and accepting all credit cards there has NEVER been a single example of fraud or card leakage from orders to ME. No staff to steal or copy your info, and sell it to crooks and con-men on the Internet etc.
NO GST is added to prices to any items on this website.
All prices on EVERY list are weak Australian Dollars!!All prices are "nett" ... what you see is what you pay. NO Nasty, nasty 15%-20% Auction house "Buyer's Commission" silly nonsense is later extorted from you!
Postage and Insurance and Shipping Costs:
I do not charge silly prices for 'packing and handling' - just a small nominal cost, if anything, and add that mainly on larger non standard size articles. Sometimes I can easily spend 20 minutes securely packing a carton, finding the exact correct size sturdy box, adding packing/chocking/padding inside to stop books moving around, and using lots of expensive fibreglass filament strapping tape etc for safety from bursting in transit. In such cases I add a really modest $5 or so for my time and messing about! That values my time at $15 an hour! Just completing all the customs and insurance forms for overseas insured parcels takes 5 minutes minimum.
You pay for postage (at the current Australia Post rate) and for the Registered Post fee and insurance of the goods. Insurance for goods up to $A5,000 per single shipment is only $A2.00 per $A100.00 coverage to most countries in the world, or part thereof to most major countries. (Some "high risk" countries like India/Pakistan/Columbia/Indonesia/Mexico/Russia etc are clearly excluded. Sending insured mail there is a near GUARANTEE the items will be stolen or tampered with, pretty much.)
This insurance is added to ALL invoices over $100 unless you specifically advise in writing that you do NOT require this, and that you of course assume total risk for loss or damage in that event. i.e a $A500 domestic order will only cost you $A10 Insurance charge in addition to postage and Registered fee. (Registered mail compensation coverage is only VERY minimal, but being Registered ensures a signature upon arrival.) Remember, ALL mail travels by trucks and is delivered on motor bikes - and trucks and bikes and mailbags get wet when it rains. So does mail in your letterbox when it rains quite often.
I have had countless sendings over the decades arrive either still wet, or with mint stamp stuck together inside as they were once wet in transit somewhere. Totally ruined and worthless in many cases. The PO does NOT compensate you in this event as they correctly say the mail was safely and quickly delivered! A Mastercard bill or junk mail getting wet in your letterbox is no big issue, but a set of $800 mint stamps IS! A few $$ to cover transit insurance is very inexpensive peace of mind.
Should a sending from me ever arrived wet or damaged it will invariably be evident when you are asked to sign for it at the PO, and you must report it to staff at that time, so they can note the Registered book, and complete the correct form. The Insurance company pays out AFTER the PO pays out their small pittance when after investigation they agree that either loss or damage has occurred.
The good news is that I ALWAYS use attractive Australian postage stamps, NOT frank or meter labels for the postage and Registered fee component of your order, and have them lightly cancelled at my local post office. Not only do you get the stamp lots you ordered, you get fine used frankings as well - if they are not damaged in transit!
Generally, this light cancelled franking has a retail value around (and sometimes more!) than what you are charged for postage costs. The only exception to using nice stamps on mailings is for small lots sent overseas by Registered Mail.
INTERNATIONAL - Australia Post now insists that a pre-paid "Registered" envelope must be used for this, for goods under 500 grams (about 1 pound - i.e. 99% of my overseas sendings!) and insists that stamps CANNOT be used to pre-pay it. Their rules, not mine. A small size (130 x 240mm) pre-paid envelope that covers most stamp sendings is $A12 (about $US9) and the far larger one (353 x 250 mm) is $A20 - or about $US14. So the cost is very nominal really. 500 grams allows me to enclose a small collection on leaves or Hagners etc, and the regular cost to mail such a lot from Europe or USA to ME is a LOT higher than $US13 in my experience! On the PLUS side such sendings almost NEVER attract any attention whatever re customs folks, and in Canada, NZ, and European countries like the UK with 17½% VAT, getting your stamps effectively VAT FREE is a lovely bonus!
Any overseas sending heavier than 500gMUST be sent by Insured Post which costs $A8 over actual postage costs for the initial $A100 covered. I MUST pay my PO cash for Insurance fee, which offers a nominal cover to $A100, and this shows on the Insurance docket I affix to parcel. New rule. But of course, for the postage part of the shipment I am allowed to use nice stamps. The $A2/$100 insurance is additional to this, based on value of the shipment, this being a separate cover to the PO cost. I have found that mailing goods marked like this: "value $1,000" on the outside often causes the recipients hassles, delays and costs upon entry, re GST/VAT/import duties and taxes etc. Not to mention it can make the article a prime target for theft or tampering en-route as it looks "tempting" to some postal staff. So I leave the PO figure of $A100 = ~$US70 on the label your PO sees, and cover the rest separately.
If I mark parcel "Book, printed matter" (which of course all stamp albums truly and honestly ARE!) and insure it for a nominal $A100 (~$US70) my long experience shows that the packet arrives quickly, without incident, and in 99% of cases no duties/taxes/VAT/GST/HST/MOMS etc are added or collected. If you wish I will enclose no invoice in with the goods - it makes no difference to me. So on a $A600 parcel if I send PO insured for $A100, you still need to sign for it at your end, hence it is quite safe, and usually a low value packet like that passes without comment via foreign Customs Bureaux etc.
If I cover the other $A500 by private insurance, you can sleep easily knowing you are covered for loss or theft, and the extra insurance cost is only $A10. Countries like United Kingdom with a 17.5% VAT will charge you $A105 VAT TAX if I were to mark parcel as $A600 value, and they probably add a collection/processing fee as well. (I know Canada certainly does.) And if Australian customs are any guide, they will hold up your parcel for a week in the bureaucratic process!
I can mail things of low value - but which weigh over 500 grams - like Gibbons catalogues etc and of only nominal value via un-insured post if asked specifically, and assuming that you of course assume 100% to all risk for loss or damage in that event. To countries like USA, Canada, NZ, GB and most of Western Europe etc, these are generally delivered without incident, and have been for 25 years.
All of my material is priced in $Aust and of course that exact $A figure is debited to your credit card. Buy a lot for $A100 from the USA - and $A100 plus $A10 Registered post will go on your credit card. If our lovely friends the banks screw you overseas a percent or three in the exchange rate shuffle - well that's life, and a trade-off for convenience. All I get is $A110! I do NOT charge you my 5% merchant fees etc on American Express or 6% on Diners Card - these are 100% absorbed by me, and you are charged your auction bid only, plus shipping. On a $500 purchase this saves you a LOT of money.
I do NOT ship quickly as a general rule as I am a classic one-man business and have NO staff or helpers to add to the cost of YOUR stamps. I also travel the world an awful lot as you can see on my website under www.glenstephens.com/travel.html - I travel way over 100,000 miles a year on vacation. When I am away the office door is closed tight! And when I am here, I am real busy. So - goods may OFTEN - in general USUALLY - take a week or 2 after your order to be shipped from here. And WHEN I ship to Canada or many parts of the USA, my mail takes 2 weeks to arrive airmail from date of posting - not my doing, but the respective Post Offices.
**** All buyers ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE this when buying from me and agree they will not harass me for expecting your stamp order "yesterday"! ****
If you want same-day shipping please go elsewhere - it is not, and has NEVER been the way I do business. Sorry. Hey - you may get lucky .. and I may ship in a day or so after you order, but do NOT expect or assume this. NEVER! My clients and I have a business friendship - they like me, they like my prices and my material, and they tolerate my shipping eccentricity. This is a symbiotic relationship. AND trust me - it will NEVER change.
I have been a large dealer for 25 years, and getting raised blood pressure rushing to the PO after a sale is just not usually on my radar screen. I do not need that kind of business. Of course I do accept at times you do need something REAL fast for whatever reason, (stamp show, gift, going on vacation etc) and if you are genuine let me know, and certainly I'll try to oblige 100%.
I have no shop, no staff, no kids, no wife. I work from home. I do no shows ... even my website is REALLY done on the cheap! Therefore my overheads are low and my prices are low ... so low in fact that hundreds of other dealers buy from me! When you contact Glen Stephens, you deal only with me, not an employee. So whether by E-mail, Phone, Fax, or Post you deal only with the owner of the business - to personally answer all questions about ANY lot for sale. I like stamps, and I like the people who collect them, and do it for fun, as much as any profit motive.
Sydney is Australia's largest city, with about 5,000,000 people but has virtually NO other serious stamp dealers. (Thank Goodness!!) I am the biggest stamp buyer in Sydney, and I am constantly buying large Deceased Estates, "distress" lots, and dealer stocks etc, etc, at very low prices, as frankly almost no-one else here is interested in buying large lots for cash without "cherry picking". I buy it ALL, and after 25 years, collectors, solicitors, other dealers, Public Trustee etc generally know this and often phone me FIRST.
I don't have a shop, and the ensuing very high rents, but simply price up and lot this material "as received" at often a 10% mark-up from my cost. Because of this, you are generally paying well below wholesale and auction prices for my material. Because of this I can OFTEN offer the same stamp for way LESS than a small collector who bought it off a dealer or Auction and paid near "retail". I do not charge any nasty 15% "Buyer's Commission" rip-off imposition (PLUS GST!) on my material - which all Auction buyers incur. If I buy a Kangaroo for $200 from an estate that often costs $400 at auction or large dealer, clearly you save money if I sell that stamps at 10-15% more than my cost price. A fast $30 profit is always VERY sweet music to me.
Buy off me and you KNOW what you are getting. I am obliged via my trade association ethics to offer high professional standards. Many smaller stamp sellers do not have such constraints or obligations. If I say something is unhinged mint original gum it IS. Buy off some cowboy newcomer "stamp expert" and he often has no clue about it or re-gumming or repairing. Take your pick. I will be here next week. Been at this address for 15 years. And that is comforting to know if spending good money on stamps.
Customer satisfaction is my #1 aim. I want your long term repeat business, and I want you to be totally delighted with each and every order, both in price and quality. Hundreds of my clients have been dealing with me continuously for over a decade. Quite a few have dealt with me for the full 25+ years I have been in business! Good word of mouth is my most successful advertising medium.
*** All goods in my listings are as described. I seldom ship fast, but what I ship is what you ordered.
*** My business is mail order, and in all my lists I describe my lots in great detail to give you a clear "pen picture" of the items involved.
*** Collections, accumulations, mixed lots, kiloware or heavy lots are not returnable for any reason, as is common with all auctions and most other dealers.
*** Single items or sets of less than 10 stamps are, in my opinion, accurately described.
*** Illustrated items are not returnable for anything that can be discerned from illustration. Postmark, perfs, centering, facial appearance etc.
If you are not happy with the goods, please ship them back to me, well packed at your cost, by Registered or fully Insured Mail in the exact condition they were received in, within 72 hours of receipt/PO signature. Return ONLY addressed to: G. Stephens – P.O. Box 4007, Castlecrag. NSW. 2068. Australia. Please include an explanation of the problem, and if all is in order, I will fully refund your purchase price of those goods, or exchange the goods, or leave a credit balance on your account - whichever you prefer. If returning goods from overseas, contact me in ADVANCE of mailing so I can advise value to be declared for customs purposes etc. Failure to do so renders you fully liable for any fees that may be incurred.
NOTE: No lot is returnable, if, subsequent to receipt by purchaser, it has been immersed in water or other fluid, or marked by an Expert or an Expert Committee, has had hinges removed, stamps removed from cover or piece etc, or has been treated or damaged by any process whatever, unless my written permission has been previously obtained in advance for same. These terms are simple common sense, and are industry wide.
If you wish to have any item expertised by a recognised, independent Expert Committee you are most welcome to do so, BUT you need to advise me of this by registered mail advice postmarked within 72 hours of lot receipt/signature, and/or via Fax, or via email, and you MUST receive my written agreement prior to proceeding. This policy is in line with most other dealers and auction houses.
I often sell goods on consignment, and pay the vendor out in full 14 days from date of shipping, so this policy MUST be strictly enforced for obvious reasons. Vendors may sometimes prefer not to have the sale delayed, and not agree to the several months of delay expertising often takes. The onus of proof lies with the purchaser, as do ALL associated costs of postage, Insurance, expert or legal opinion, or Certificates, etc.
The inability of a recognized Expert Committee to express a definite and conclusive opinion is no grounds for a refund or return on any lot. This policy is in line with most other dealers and auction houses. All expertising, when approved by me as above, must be completed within 3 months from date of sale, and the subject stamp(s) must be returned securely to my PO Box within that time frame.
The only Expert Certificates accepted by me in respect to the above are from well established independent multi-member Committees such as RPSL and BPA (London), APEX or Philatelic Foundation (USA), etc. I do NOT regard the personal "opinions" of undoubtedly well-meaning individuals, or anyone working in-house for dealers or auction houses, as "Expert Certificates" for the purposes of return of any lot.
NOTE: No lot (other than those agreed might be expertised) may be returned for any reason, at any time, when more than 14 days from date of receipt by your Post Office have elapsed.
Ordering stamps from me assumes total agreeance by the purchaser to these, and all my other Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with these terms do NOT order, as is clearly stated on my order form.
I am NOT responsible for:
1. Unavailability of goods between list publication and ordering. In some cases different lists may show higher prices for items that are volatile in price. In such cases the price in the most latest list posted, or the higher of the prices for the same item shall be the current price.
2. Goods opened or damaged or removed or otherwise dealt with by customs or postal authorities in the country of receipt or in transit.
3. Any taxes or charges or fees levied by foreign governments or authorities, such as GST, VAT, HST, fines, levies, penalties, demurrage etc.
4. Exchange rates or fees or levies calculated or added by credit card companies. These are universal, and what the website currency converter shows as costing you $US104.28 or £56.74 on any given day may vary a few % on your card account, due to card company policy, or fluctuating exchange rates. I sympathise, but this is not my fault and is near universal! (And works in reverse whenever I buy anything in a foreign currency!) I bill all purchases in $ Australian. Any approx foreign currency figure I give is JUST that - approximate! You need to make your own enquires as to what you credit card issuer will bill you in your currency.
5. Non delivery of any goods posted to me, or from me, for whatever reason. My liability shall be strictly limited to whatever sum may be eventually paid or owed to the recipient or sender by the postal authorities. Notwithstanding this, goods posted by me (unless specified in writing by the client) are sent by P.O. Insured or Registered Mail both domestically and overseas. During over 25 years in business virtually NOTHING has been lost or damaged via these secure methods, covering 10,000s of sendings.
6. All claims in respect to any loss or damage or non-delivery shall be the responsibility of the purchaser, whether paperwork needs to be lodged in your own country or via Australia Post - or both. It is further understood that lodging any such claims within the statutory time limit applied by the postal authorities shall also be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
7. All orders placed with me, or goods mailed to me shall be deemed by client or sender as to be fully understanding and accepting and agreeing to these, and all and any other Terms and Conditions Of Sale found on this website or available on request by mail or fax. All my advertisements both in print or electronic, state that all goods are sold subject to my Conditions Of Sale and have done so for over 25 years.
Thank you very much .... Glen Stephens
Payment via 'real' credit cards possible!
Search all my 300+ web pages! Simply type in what you are looking for. "Penny Black", "Latvia", "Imprints", "Morocco", "Fungi" "Year Books", etc! Using quotes ( " ) is more accurate for multi word searches - i.e. "Australian FDC" gives FAR more specific matches than simply Australian FDC if used with no quotes. Search is NOT case sensitive. Tip - keep the search word singular - "Machin" yields far more matches than "Machins" etc.
I am a Dealer Member in Good Standing Of:
Full Time Stamp Dealer in Australia for over 25 years.
Life Member - American Stamp Dealers' Association. (New York)
Also Member of: Philatelic Traders' Society. (London) ANDA. (Melbourne) American Philatelic Society, etc
Full Time Stamp Dealer in Australia for over 25 years.
Life Member - American Stamp Dealers' Association. (New York)
Also Member - Philatelic Traders' Society. (London) ANDA. (Melbourne) American Philatelic Society, etc
BIGGEST STAMP BUYER:
Post me ANYTHING via
Registered Mail for my
same-day cheque. Avoid the
4 The Tor Walk, CASTLECRAG (Sydney), N.S.W. 2068
Email me: or click
HERE - regular specials+updates then sent to you
Click here to see MANY 1000s
of stamp lots for sale at low $A Nett prices
Click here for all you need to know
re SELLING your stamps for
Click here for the current Monthly
"Internet Only" special offers - CHEAP!
Sign up AUTOMATICALLY to my world renowned bi-weekly stamp gossip mailing list!
Email me: or click HERE - regular specials+updates then sent to you FREE!
Click here to see MANY 1000s of stamp lots for sale at low $A Nett prices
Click here for all you need to know re SELLING your stamps for SPOT CASH
Click here for the current Monthly "Internet Only" special offers - CHEAP!
Click HEREto read all my recent International stamp magazine articles.
Click here to ORDER on-line ANY items from ANY of my dozens of lists
Click for all info on Conditions Of Sale, Payments, Shipping, Returns &c
Click here for the complete library of my very unusual world travels!
How to PAY me. I accept EVERYTHING - even blankets and axes and beads!
Australia Post Annual YEAR BOOKS - massive stock - '27% off' discount offer today!
Instant Currency Conversion
FREE! Just click here...
E-mail me at email@example.com -
Every credit card shown is
accepted WITHOUT fee.
Earn Frequent Flier points while buying at bargain prices!
ALL prices are in weak Ozzie Dollars. I charge NO nasty, nasty
"Buyer's Commission" on stamps like nearly every "Auction" does.