Click To Go Back
To The Main www.GlenStephens.com
Welcome! You are visitor to www.GlenStephens.com
Search all my 250+ web pages! Simply type in what you are looking for. "Penny Black", "Latvia", "Imprints", "Morocco", "Fungi" "Year Books", etc! Using quotes (" ") is more accurate for multi word searches - i.e. "Australian FDC" gives FAR more specific matches than simply Australian FDC if used with no quotes. Search is NOT case sensitive. Tip: keep the search word singular - "Machin" yields far more matches than "Machins" &c.
Every credit card shown is accepted WITHOUT fee. Earn Frequent Flier points
while buying at bargain prices! ALL prices are in weak Ozzie Dollars.
I charge NO nasty, nasty "Buyer's Commission" on stamps
like nearly every "Auction" does.
Instant Currency Conversion
FREE! Just click here...
|This is are a very small selection of the tens of thousands of stamps and "job lots" I have for sale. I am constantly buying new stock, so if what you need is not here, please ask! I stock basic Australia and most "Australasian Pacifics" 100% complete up to 1980, and the material in my lists is generally only the more unusual and interesting stock - let me quote on the "bread and butter" stuff. My prices on such material are the lowest you will find in Australia, whether mint, used, FDC, year albums, packs, etc. Refer to the want list page for details on how to ask me|
And with the terribly low rate of the Australian dollar in recent times, the prices on these lists converts to CHICKEN FEED for those of you who earn other than "Pacific Pesos." Not ONLY the $US, but Sterling and the EURO are also incredibly strong against our pathetic little currency. I buy 99% of my stock locally - I am thought to be the largest stamp buyer in Australia's largest city, so I pay in Pacific Pesos and sell in Pesos, hence the incredible savings to ALL overseas buyers. If you buy via "Auction" (even if you are an Australian resident) you are always paying 15-20% "buyer premium", plus GST/VAT type taxes and other charges in many cases. That can add 30% to the hammer price of the stamps! There is NO sales tax or "premium" or GST/VAT of any kind added to orders from the list below, no matter WHERE I mail the goods.
NO GST is added to prices to any items on this website.
All prices on EVERY list are weak Australian Dollars!!
All prices are "nett" ... what you see is what you pay. NO Nasty, nasty 15%-20% Auction house "Buyer's Commission" silly nonsense is later extorted from you!
Hit the "Print" button and print this list out in colour, and relax over a cup of coffee or a beer to pore over all the stamp BARGAINS!!!
IMPORTANT! Every price on
my lists is NETT, in weak AUSTRALIAN dollars!!
Check the low cost in YOUR currency by clicking here.
Beginning of "N-5" Price List
If you do not find what you are looking for, check my nett price listings with photos on HERE:
I list things as ozstamps, admin or Glen Stephens, depending which account I am signed in as!
And all the rarer and
scarcer and mouth watering stuff is added almost every day HERE:
Engraved Stamps Of Australia’
The magnificent AP (Richard Breckon) brass corners,
leather cover, with matching heavy slipcase. Issued VERY limited Edition for ‘Australia 99’.
Tissue interleaved pages. Heavy archival weight paper. Shows masses of issued designs.
Also contains 28 diff. Official correct size DIE PROOFS in black from 1913 1d Engraved KGV
to 1965 Anzac. Inc most early commems, £1 Robes and Arms, 7/6d Cook &c. At about
$10 a die proof! $A300
2. NIUE 1935 S/Jubilee on Reg’d Pict. Typed FDC to Aust. with SG varieties:
3. Sierra Leone 1938/44 KGVI set 16 fresh MVLH: SG 188/200 £100 $A85
4. Aust. 1992 It’l Space Year set 3 superb CTO corner cancelled with gum:
5.Aust Pre-Dec coll 1914-65: On 7/Seas leaves. Nearly all Mint (heaps are MUH)
6.‘History Of Transportation’: CLASSY Franklin Mint collection in deluxe blue hard
7. INDIA - 1949 15 Rupee top value lightly used BLOCK 4: SG #324 £72. $A55
8. Nauru 1924/48 ‘Ship’ set 14 quite SUPERB choice Mint: Best set you’ll ever find.
9. Switzerland 1945 “PAX” set 13 Clean GU/VFU: Attractive set ex Estate with
10. PNG 1963 “Specimen” pair: 10/- + £1 fresh w/c MVLH. SG #44/5 £90 $A65
11.W.Aust. 1893 “I.R. SIX PENCE” o/p on 3d Swan: Superb used with light Perth Reg’d cds.
12.1946 ‘BCOF JAPAN’ THIN font o’print: on the 3d KGVI fresh MUH. £100+$A90
14. Aust. 1913-70 old M+U coll on leaves: Roos to both 2/- inc 4d + 5d. KGV to 1/4d(2)
Click ANYWHERE on banner for more information on the Athens Olympics Sampanis
Drug Cheat withdrawn stamp issue.
17. GRENADA 1938/50 KGVI Defin set Mint on black British made album pages: 2
19. 1961 5/- Cattle x well centred corner block 8 MUH: SG 327. Ret $144. $A100
20. Seychelles 1938/49 KGVI COMPLETE set 25 Fresh MLH - Near ¼ Gibbons!: SG 135/149
23. Germany DDR 1950 Debria M/sheet Fine Used: Michel Bloch 7. $A200
26. P.N.G. comp. Country to 1987 Defins:
27. 1934 Ulm Aust-NZ-Aust FFC: ‘Eye Appeal’ typed cover with NZ 7d Air(Sheet No cnr copy!)
28. Germany 1954 Charity Set 4 clean w/c FU: Michel 200/203. Tough pair. $A55
29. France 1949 UPU+Charity sets (10) on typed Air cover to Sydney. $A40
31. Israel 1948 ‘Coins’ Set 7 to 1000M in imperf bi-lingual ‘Black Print’ M/Sheets
32. Trinidad & Tobago 1938/44 KGVI set 14 Fresh MLH: SG #246/54 £80. $A65
33. Aust “Replica Card” coll #1-30: In the special Seven Seas album. Superb and under rated actual
34. United Nations Special ‘FranklinMint’ FDC coll in alb: 62 diff, cost $100s! $A50
35. British Uvitec “Micro” Short Wave Lamp: Perfect for checking things like
36. NZ M+U coll on old leaves to about 1970: Good KGVI ‘Officials’ &c $A50
37. Nauru 1916 ‘Seahorses’ set 3: Perfect centered fresh MUH OG. Juzwin retail $A1225.
40.Aust PO Unaddressed FDCs 1970s + 80s at of 33% PO cost! Toning on many but
41.1954 3½d Royal Visit: NW cnr block of 13, fresh w/c MUH, from upper pane ‘B’ incl
42.1954 3½d Royal Visit: Fresh SW cnr block 15(3x5) from sheet ‘6’. 4 vars incl BOTH
44.Swiss Pro-Patria MUH Blocks: 1968-1972 inc 1970/71 Prov Juv. 10 sets each MUH in
45.PITCAIRN KGVI 1951 4d+8d on rare FDC! Nice pictorial unaddressed special cover –
46.Aust. 1935 Jubilee Flight Cover: (used Eustis #499) to UK. Registered Sydney
48.Aust. FDC mid 80s-mid 90s: PO unaddr, inc a few PSEs. Quite a nice lot ex Estate
49.NZ 1941 KGVI Pictorials comp. set p12½ fresh MUH!: A very rare group espec. in MUH:
50.NZ 1938 9d Maori RARE p13½x14 fresh MUH: SG #587B £55 $A45
51.1950s Aust. Flight covers x 33: Incl. some nice Qantas types. Some better seen incl.
52.Aust. 1976 Stamp Week Mini Sheet on FDC x 27: PO Unaddr. Ret. $81 $A40
53. 1934 No Watermark Hermes – 3 x w/c “MUH”- that are all regummed. $A65
54.Cook Island – 1974 Captain Cook: Set of 2, matched corner copies with stamp size
56.New Zealand 1931 “Smiling Boys” Health stamps pair: Clean GU/FU. $A150
57.Singapore Major Error: 1968 5¢ Sword Dancer (SG 103) fresh MUH – spectacular 1 cm
58.SWAZILAND 1938/54 KGVI complete per SG – 27 Diff!: Amazing lot with all the SG listed perfs.
59.Victoria 15/- Brown Postal Fiscal: Absolutely SUPERB Melbourne CTO. $A85
62.Tonga 1938-1951 KGVI era Complete M on leaves: (Less UPU set) Cat about £80 (26 diff).
63. 1928 Kooka Mini Sheet. Crisp red Exhibition cancel in centre: Oct 31 date – unusual
64. East Germany 1955 Karl Marx Mini Sheet Superb Used Michel 13 $A125
65. Holland Hi-vals used on dated pieces 1920s on hagners: Inc 1898 1G+2½G, 1923
66. Aust. Mint Aerogrammes 1940s/60s: 1947 KGVI (A2a) 1957 A7(3)
67. Falklands and F.I.D. 1982 £2 ‘Rebuilding’ in matched Plate No. blocks 4: Face £16 =$A42.
69.Cyprus 1902/4 KEVII: 6p and 18p both quite superb used and well centered.
71.Pitcairn 1949 UPU in FU PAIRS with 1949 cds. RARE thus! SG #13/16 $A45
72. South Africa KGVI era Mint coll on leaves: From 1938 Voortrekkers to 1949 Settlers. 1941/6 War
73. South West Africa KGVI era Mint coll hinged on album pages: From good 1937 Voortrekker
74. Sth Africa 1933/48 KGVI Defins to 10/- in Bi-Lingual mint pairs: Noted some shades
75. Aust. 1971 7¢ coil perf pair MUH: with spectacular 2 missing colours! $A200
76.1979 $5 “McMahons Point” (Sir Arthur Streeton) Wholesale x 400 ‘VFU’!! Hoard of
77.Singapore 1955 QE11 Set 15. Superb fresh VLH/MUH. SG Cat £120. $A85
78. Nauru 2/6d Seahorse Absolutely superb used: Perfect centered, with a 1924 corner cancel.
79. Cheap Postage – 1000 x 43¢ stamp in sheets or panes of 50 and 100 $A350
81.Solomon Is. Mostly Used accum SG leaves 1913-1961. SG Cat £186. $A80
82. AAT Complete Country MUH to 1991: In red ‘Seven Seas’ Hingeless album.
83. NSW 5d Green Diadem perf ‘OS” – very attractive M. SG #243a p11x12. $A50
84. PNG M+U Coll 1952 to 1982 in old green Springback: Mostly a mint set PLUS a
partial or complete set used in here as well. Value at only - $A135
85. Mint Postage 1¢-$5 + nearly all vas in between! Face $120. Fresh MUH $A95
86.NZ 1882 QV sideface set of 10 to 1/-: (2x1d but no 5d) GU/FU set $A45
87.DENMARK Semi-specialised earlies: 1851-1912. 10 x 1851 4 RBS, 1854 16S, 1858 4s mint,
88.Kedah 1959/62 Sultan set of 12 fresh MUH to $5 Top Val: SG#104/114. $A45
89.St. Lucia 1938/48 KGVI complete set 26 to £1 per SG Cat: Fresh Mint on English album page
90.Nauru 1954 Definitives in v.fresh MUH corner pairs. (18) $A40
91.1928 Kooka M/Sheet: Fresh MUH – light crease 1 margin, so HALF retail $A100
92.East Germany 1951 Polish President visit set FU: Michel 284/85. $A45
Used Roos. A education as of what REAL and experienced collectors
regard as truly SUPERB copies! All exceptional postal used. See my July 2005
'Stamp News' article for full detail of why these are blue chip gems, and
why you will NEVER see examples like this offered again:
N.Z. + Ross
Dep. FDC coll 1980 to end 2003
(to Lord of Rings both perf sets) All clean PO unaddr.
Bklt panes 10, Defins to $20 etc. (313 diff) FACE is $NZ1191=$A1133 – the vast bulk of this in the
tough last decade era. Retail is up to FIVE times face for the scarcer stuff. Bargain!
30% below FACE value at $A800
95.GB 1955/6 QE St. Edwards Crown Wmk set 18: Fresh MVLH. SG £160 $A115
96.Christmas Is. Complete country MUH: In 4 x matched ‘Lighthouse’ 32 page black page stockbooks.
97.N.Borneo 6¢ Red Cross ‘Rhino’ rare p15 fresh MLH: SG #194a £190. $A150
98.MADAGASCAR: the quite massive 1886 1d Rose: Superb item: Huge margin copy,
99.Kuwait 1950 o/ps on GB KGVI set of 9 - fresh Mint: SG #84/92 £70. $A60
100.Nigeria 1938/51 KGVI Defins x 29 diff – fresh MLH: Lovely group, virtually complete
101. Australia - 1964 10/- + £1 Navigators on official PO FDC – very fresh - $A55
102N.Z. Pictorial FDC 1948 Otago to 1980: From 1972 onwards nearly all are PO unaddr. (105) Odd
103.1915 NWPI 9d violet 2nd wmk Kangaroo: Vertical ‘ABC’ w/centered strip of 3 FU 1916 cds.
104.Tokelau FDC coll. 1974 Shells (SG £7 U) to 1990 Handicraft (SG £10 U):
105.INDIA 1854 1A Deep Red imperf pair: SG Cat £96++ is insane for a 150 year old hi-val.
108.GB early QV to 1970s Coll: in brown German S/book. QV to 2/6d, cat about £1000=$A2600. KEVII to
110.France 1849-1900 on ancient leaves from 20¢ imperf: Cat £185.Tone $A55
112.Pakistan 1948/54 ‘Service’ set 13 fresh MUH: SG #014/26 £90. $A100
114. Aust. 1966 Decimal Navs - in fresh MUH MARGIN or corner pairs. (12) $A50
117.Canada 1930/32 P/Dues set 5: Fresh MVLH/MUH SG D9/13 £100. $A80
118.GB 1884 Reg’d Cover to Launceston: (reduced) Franked 4d (Plate 18)
119.Seychelles 1890/92 Q.Vic Complete set of 8 FU: SG#1-8 £100 $A85
122. Nauru 1924/48 Smooth Paper ‘Ships’ Clean FU set 15: Has BOTH the ½d perfs – which are actually
123.Papua 1938+1939 Airmail sets clean VFU: SG 158-168 (11) $A60
124.NZ KGVI Plate Number Blocks MUH: 8x 3d (57) 6d (92) 9d (97) 4x 1/-(3A-2) 1/3d 2-1, 3A-1
125.Scott Catalogue 2001 Complete set SEVEN volumes: Whole world inc US specialized.
126.Scott Catalog 2005 Volume #1: The big seller as it has not only USA but Australia in here.
128.St. Lucia 1883 1d Postal Fiscal 11mm with DOUBLE overprint superb used:
129.Swiss Pro Patria: 1968/72 plus 1970/71 ProJuv 10 sets 10 MUH: most imprints. (280)
132. St. Kitts 1938/50 KGVI set 25 diff fresh MLH to £1: Incl. many scarce items like
The big seller. 4.1 mega pixels. Tiny size yet big 2" view screen area, and huge
3.4 zoom. (= 38-130mm) Mini ciggy packet size - 75 x 62 x 21 mm.. Weight (no batt) 150 g!
Slides easily into your short pocket. I bought 2 overseas - kept one, and will sell one.
Takes colour movies even. Super long life Lithium-Ion new-tech battery. Robust metal body. Latest type 'XD'
tiny, tiny size memory chip and all accessories - power cable, hand strap, USB Cable,
AV Cable, Picture Cradle, CD-ROM (Includes FinePixViewer, ImageMixer
for FinePix etc.) New in box with 2 year Warranty. Retail $A555. $A450